In this video series, Dr. Jerome Rerucha demonstrates the use of the Erchonia Violet Laser and Base Station.
Dr. Jerome shares the various techniques that have provided ultimate healing in his patients. Perfect for training both practitioners and staff so they have an understanding of how Low Level Laser Therapy works as well as clinical technique applications.
This video series includes:
* Introduction to cold laser therapy.
* Overview of the Erchonia Violet Laser (EVRL) and Base Station
* Proper education and the"new patient script" used to effectively help patients understand laser benefits.
* Topics Covered:
* Pre/Post Op
* Cervical Spine
* Finding Hidden Weaknesses
* Low Back
* Upper Impingements
The following Training & Tools can be found at www.performancepractic.com. These are a perfect companion to the lessons in this video.
* Violet A-Z Laser Protocol Manual (Online & Print Versions)
* A-Z Meridian Manual
* LLLT Patient Education Videos (Display on your website, social media, and in your waiting room)
* Lasers, Percussors, Adjustors available at special bundle pricing.
* Other chiropractic, strength and training equipment
Jerome Rerucha, D.C., B.S., C.S.C.S., C.H.P.S. is an expert in LLLT and he lectures internationally as Erchonia clinical support. Find out more at https://www.performancepractic.com.
Copyright © 2020-21 Jerome Rerucha D.C. | All rights reserved.
Reproduction, distribution or republication is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission from Jerome Rerucha, D.C., B.S., C.S.C.S., C.H.P.S.
Certified Human Performance Specialist (C.H.P.S.)®